Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fashion Disaster's











Real name Katie Price other wise known as Jordan. Ok, I personally thought the stripper style was out along time ago. Or was it ever in? Absolutely a beautiful woman but definitely needs too loose the threads!














Mariah Carey, girl I love you! But, what do you have on? Your no diva today. What's going on with that top? I am not too sure if I want to see your bra. I thought MaDonna days are far behind us!

Those boots, they are hidious you look like your about too take a trip too the moon. This outfit is definitely a fashion disaster!





Tara Reid fashion disaster! What is she wearing? Or should I say does she want too wear it? She's half asleep, and her clothes look like they don't wanna stay on. Talk about someone needing an extreme makeover! And Doctor Phill.

No comments: