Wednesday, June 28, 2006

To My Fellow Bloggers!!!!!!!

I'm very thankful to those who take the time from their busy day to read my blog. I know there are many other blog's out there and some may be more interesting to those who like negative remarks and drama. That's all good sometimes! However, I personally don't thrive on negativity.

My blog is pointed toward articles in the news to help keep you informed. I like to hear feedback so that I know what my fellow bloggers enjoy. I don't want to bore my audience, so please let me know that you're out there and let your voice be heard. Feedback is important rather it's positive or negative. I want to know your thoughts...so lets have fun!

This is your blog also and you matter to this site. Lefashionista, Couture in the City, and LePaparazzi....... appreciate all those that that take time too check us out.

So thank you for the love... and the support and let's keep this blog going!

Sincerely,

Angelina Star~

No comments: