Thursday, July 13, 2006

Celebrity Britney Spears: Pregnancy Doesn't Always Feel Pretty

Even though expectant mom Britney Spears poses nude on the cover of August's Harper's Bazaar, she tells the magazine that, when pregnant, "you don't feel the most beautiful all the time."

Spears, 24, is already mom to son Sean Preston, 10 months, and is expecting her second child with husband Kevin Federline in October.

In an excerpt obtained by USA Today, she admits to Bazaar that, while pregnancy is "empowering," she felt unprepared and "paranoid" the first time.

But with "this one, I was like, I've just got to wing it," she continues.

"It was weird for me at first because of who I am.

Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar."

She describes Sean Preston as a "rocker kid" and the inspiration for the line of baby clothes she's designing.

"Hopefully, next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World," says Spears, who got her start as a Mouseketeer.

After child no. 2 is born, Spears is looking forward to getting back in shape and back to work. "After this baby," she says, "I'm going to get really intense with it."

She "can't wait" to perform again, "but I really have to take my time and do it right and be safe," she says. "Actually, not that safe. When you perform, you have to be dangerous."

She also plans to head back to the recording studio, where she hopes to collaborate with Federline, 28.

"I'm so proud of Kevin," she says. "He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston. I'm so lucky. He's a doll; he's adorable."

Source

No comments: