Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Celebrity: Pamela Anderson: I'm a Soccer Mom


Anderson and her kids in Malibu last year



Pamela Anderson, shy? The former Baywatch star and Playboy Playmate would not let a magazine photograph her bedroom, which has a stripper pole, for a story about her Malibu bungalow – preferring instead to talk about her life as a soccer mom. "I go to every game!" the actress, 39, tells House & Garden in its August issue, according to the Associated Press.

Anderson has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, with her ex-husband, Rock Star: Supernova star Tommy Lee. The magazine describes Anderson's home as "hippie-chick-meets-Miss Havisham" (the reclusive, jilted bride in Charles Dickens's Great Expectations), and shows Anderson in a beach-ready white oxford shirt and shorts.

"I'm obsessed with living on the beach," says the Canada native. "I love being outdoors, and think a tan is very sexy. I'll lie out on white towels strewn with pillows. I don't like to hide under hats!"

It's appropriate, then that the MAC Cosmetics spokesmodel is working on a line of "body-care products for the sun" with the company. "If anyone knows about spending lots of the time on the beach, with kids and dogs in tow, it's me," she says.

Source

No comments: