Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pam Anderson & Kid Rock to Wed


Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson



Pamela Anderson and her beau, Kid Rock, are getting married, a source close to the Baywatch star confirms to PEOPLE.

"I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through," says the actress on her Web site.

Though she does not name Kid Rock in the note, which was posted Tuesday, the source tells PEOPLE that the couple plan to tie the knot on July 29, on a yacht near St. Tropez, where they recently celebrated Anderson's 39th birthday.

"I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle," Anderson writes. "Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy."

Source

No comments: