Friday, July 28, 2006

Pam & Kid: Going All the Way!

It's a "miracle": See how the soon-to-be newlyweds made it to their biggest party ever – their own wedding. By Caryn Midler



ROCKING THE BOAT
"I'm finally getting remarried," Pamela Anderson, 39, announced on her Web site July 18. And she's doing it more than once: After five years, Anderson and her on-again, off-again – and now on-again – fiancé Kid Rock, 35, are making a tour of it, saying "I do" first in the South of France this weekend, then also in Nashville, Detroit and Malibu. "I'm going to get married a few times this month to the same guy," she said.




NAUGHTY & NICE
"I'm in love. I'm happy .... I see the light," the 11-time Playboy cover girl said of her "miracle" man (pictured in 2002), who proposed recently in Saint-Tropez. And Bob "Kid Rock" Ritchie seems to feel the same way. "With a wife," he told Playboy, "I could have somebody around who could really enjoy everything I have. Who I could just share it all with."




RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
All the PDA wasn't just play; things got serious for the couple on April 11, 2002, when Rock popped the question (for the first time). He put Anderson on his motorcycle, drove to the desert south of Las Vegas and proposed. "She's elated," said her publicist at the time.




RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
All the PDA wasn't just play; things got serious for the couple on April 11, 2002, when Rock popped the question (for the first time). He put Anderson on his motorcycle, drove to the desert south of Las Vegas and proposed. "She's elated," said her publicist at the time.




THE MERRY-GO-ROUND
But by June 2003, Anderson was single again. "The word that best describes me now is 'free,' " she said. Still, just five months later (at the American Music Awards) she and Kid were back on, sort of – Anderson also was dating ex-husband Lee. "I'm just doing what works for me. I have the best of all worlds. Trust me, I'm a blessed, lucky girl."




IT'S ON
Now their love life is just a two-person show. Despite some differences – she's a vegetarian and animal-rights activist; he likes to deep-fry turkeys – the couple's connection runs deep. "It was like we had never been apart," Kid says. For Anderson, "It's just timing. It's being in love, obviously, and it's time for me to move on with my life and get on with the rest of it with my kids."


Source

No comments: