Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mensa's Newest Member



"I want you guys to know that I know that this fantasy land I live now doesn't last forever and I now that and thats why i go to school. This can all go away in the blink of an eye so I am also using this situation to save money for my future. Oh yeah and what you see on tv is not always the truth by the way even if its a reallity show."

This is from Kendra's site. In case you have not a clue who Kendra is, well she is one of octogenerian playboy Hugh Hefners babes. I think my IQ dropped at least 50 points after reading this. Besides the nice body, I don't see any real use for this chic.

TIPS FOR KENDRA:

Return to kindergarden

Purchase hooked on phonics

If you become red in the sun and do not tan, maybe get a clue and stay out of the sun. It is not your friend.

Take a cue from the Victoria's Secret Girls....invest in a stylist.

The hair and skin are all the same color. Where is Ken Paves? Where is Christina Aguilerras powder? Where are Jessica's snap on wigs?

No wonder Girl's Next Door was cancelled. I had rather just buy the magazine....sometimes fantasy is way better than the actual deal....way better. Now go back to your trailer home and fry something:)

No comments: