Friday, October 20, 2006

Kids, if you don’t behave, Michael Jackson will get you…LITERALLY!


Are the kids mis-behaving? They’re eating you out of house and home? You’re broke and you can’t take it anymore?

Well step right up, Michael Jackson is willing and ready with check-book in hand to purchase your little miracles for $750,000 a year! Think of the fun, advantaged life they’ll have… they get to wear fun scarves over their faces, they get to dangle off guard railings, AND they get to play with monkeys and go to theme-parks all the time. I wish my mom had sold me to Michael when I was young…

As I was flipping through my US Weekly this week, I noticed a large article on page 47 stating that Michael Jackson is paying off his Ex-wife, Debbie for rights and sole custody of their 2 children, “Prince Michael” and “Paris” for $750,000 a year in bi-monthly alimony payments. My favorite part is this: “It was hard for Debbie, but she’s broke,” says an insider.

Now I’ve heard of Single Mothers working 2 jobs to support their kids, or even marrying a privileged gentleman to provide a better life for their spawn, but literally selling them off… now’s that’s just cold.

No comments: