Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Will Anne Hathaway quit Acting?



Anne Hathaway will quit acting if 'Becoming Jane' is a flop.

The US actress, who stars as British writer Jane Austen, will "never forgive herself" if critics slam her performance.

Anne told Britain's Grazia magazine: "If I messed this up, I'd never forgive myself. I might have to stop acting. The key thing was the accent because everybody will be listening for it."

The 23-year-old also branded her co-star James McAvoy "shameless" after he stripped off and ran naked into a lake in the movie.

Anne joked: "That was the most homoerotic scene. And he keeps his boots on! He told me he felt really stupid - this is the man who had to parade around in green tights for 'The Chronicles Of Narnia', so I figure he has very little shame."

'The Devil Wears Prada' actress says her boyfriend Raffaello Follieri banned her from speaking in a British accent when she was away from set.

Anne revealed: "He begged me to stop. I really immersed myself in it, but when I talked to Raffaello, he said, 'Please! It's bad enough you're abroad and I can't see you, now I can't even hear you!' So I spoke as myself with him."
[Source]

No comments: