Monday, April 02, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Lesbian Fergie



The Black Eyed Peas singer has revealed she rebelled against her parents and her strict Catholic upbringing when she was 18 experimenting with drugs and sex.

She said: "I have had lesbian experiences in the past. But I started having sex quite late on - after I was 18. I was raised a good Catholic girl.

"I won't say how many men I have slept with, although it's not many, but I am a very sexual person."
[Source]
Fergie - who plays a lesbian in Quentin Tarantino's new horror film 'Grindhouse' - eventually got hooked on crystal meth, a powerful amphetamine which can cause users to stay awake for three days and experience powerful hallucinations.

The 'Glamorous' singer admits she was lucky to come out of her drugs hell alive.

Fergie - real name Stacy Ferguson - said: "When I was going through my out-of-control phase, I could have got into some very dangerous situations. But I never sold my body - ever.

"I even had a gun put to my head during a Los Angeles drug deal that went wrong. Luckily, I got out of it."

Before embarking on her musical career, Fergie was a child star appearing in the classic US sitcoms 'Mr Belvedere' and 'Married With Children'.

No comments: