Friday, August 24, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Christian Bale Prepared Himself For Potential Difficulty With Russell Crowe



Christian Bale was bracing himself for an uncomfortable time on the set of new movie 3:10 To Yuma - because he'd been warned his Australian co-star Russell Crowe was difficult to work with.

But the 33-year-old was left surprised when Crowe turned out to be not just friendly, but the "easiest damn guy I've ever worked with."

He says, "Everyone said, 'Man, you're going to have a tough time.' And I thought, 'Bring it on! Come on, buddy, give me the best you got!' I tell ya, he was the easiest damn guy I've ever worked with. He was so simple. We got along so well, and he just appreciates people who know what they're doing - that's it. He's a good guy."
[Source]

No comments: