Thursday, August 09, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Timberlake's Promise To Paparazzi



Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has vowed to be more accepting of the paparazzi on his forthcoming tour of Australia, insisting he has grown more comfortable with his celebrity status. The SexyBack singer last toured the country in 2004 with his then-girlfriend Cameron Diaz.

The couple drew harsh criticism from local press when they shunned photographers, scowling and swearing at the press who followed their every move.

Timberlake has apologized for his bad behavior and promised he'll be nicer next time - as long as the paparazzi stay out of his "personal space."

He says, "I feel like I've made my peace with a lot of that stuff now. I apologize for some of the things I've done in that process, people I've hurt. I don't feel like I'm going out of my way to avoid that attention. If you want to take a picture of me, sure, I don't feel like I'm going out of my way to avoid it, I just don't want them to get in my personal space."

Timberlake, who is now dating actress Jessica Biel, will play at Sydney's Acer Arena on October 31.
[Source]

No comments: