Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Celebrity News: Billy Bob Thornton Feels Sorry For Ex Angelina Jolie



Billy Bob Thornton has spoken out over the frenzied media attention that follows his ex-wife Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt wherever they go.

The Monster’s Ball actor said: "I do feel sorry for Angie and Brad. The only time you hear about me is when I've got a movie coming out and I like it like that. They have to cope with it all the time."

Billy Bob and Angelina remain close despite divorcing five years ago citing "irreconcilable differences."

The 52-year-old actor is also a good friend of Brad’s.

He revealed: "I'm still close to Angie, but Brad's a friend too. We've known each other for years."

Brad is set to produce Billy Bob’s next movie project, the 60s-set Peace Like a River.

[Source]

No comments: