Friday, October 05, 2007

Celebrity News: Gwen Stefani's rocker son



Gwen Stefani's 16-month-old son has learnt how to headbang.

The 'Hollaback Girl' singer says Kingston, her child with husband Bush guitarist Gavin Rossdale, has inherited his parents' musical genes.

Gwen told InStyle magazine: "He sings a lot to himself. He is just getting into music. He does the whole head-bouncing thing."

The 38-year-old star is so besotted with Kingston she would rather deprive herself of sleep than spend time away from him.

She said: "I love him so much. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"This morning he woke up at 6am and I was like, 'OK, I'm going to die right now.' I definitely don't get enough sleep, but I'd rather spend time with him.

"I've got this extra-fun, amazing little guy who just wants to hang with me."

The No Doubt star even took Kingston on her 'The Sweet Escape Tour' and has adapted her bus to fit his every need.

She said: "There is a crib for Kingston with his little sleepy-time things on my tour bus. It is pretty adorable. And there's also a big playpen with a gate, so he can sleep up there if he wants. It's perfect for me too - sometimes he plays in there with me if I want to lie down."
[Source]

No comments: