Monday, November 05, 2007

Celebrity News: Backpacker Kylie Minogue



Kylie Minogue is set to quit pop music and backpack around the world.

The diminutive pop princess - who was given the all-clear last year after battling with breast cancer - is planning to ditch the glitz and glamour of her current life to travel.

Kylie told Q magazine: "I'd love to travel - I'd love to have a backpack and just go. I'm genuinely thinking about doing it, with friends. Maybe with William Baker - my creative director. Big Willie and I, I'd be the one happy to go in a tent, he wouldn't. There can't be two divas on the round and normally it's him!

"But that's what I'd really love to do. In the undergrowth and in the first - I'm a real Aussie! I need to go feral."

The 39-year-old singer also said she would like to have her own TV show to rival British cook Nigella Lawson's before she starts her travelling adventure.

She said: "I'd love to have my own cooking show that's not so much about cooking but just about how to look hot in the kitchen!"
[Source]

No comments: