Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jessica Alba and her Nightmares



The 'Fantastic Four' actress - who is pregnant with her first child by fiancé Cash Warren - is so terrified about an infant sucking on her nipples she is having trouble sleeping.

She said: "One dream I had was to do with breastfeeding, which is the only thing I'm paranoid about. I'm more paranoid about that than about giving birth!"

The 26-year-old actress also revealed she has been feeling a lot more emotionally unstable since falling pregnant.

She said: "I've been feeling a lot more emotions. Anything could make me incredibly angry or break down crying. That's not something I'm used to."

Jessica - who is famous for her toned figure - is determined to keep her baby weight to a minimum.

She told US TV show 'Extra': "I try to eat as healthily as possible and exercise. As long as I don't gain too much weight too fast - I think that's the key."
[Source]

No comments: