Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lockin lips with Brad and Angelina



Photo - WireImage

Last night, I watched Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie make out.

Not in my dreams, mind you. I was at the live VH1 telecast of the Critics' Choice Awards from the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium.

The Dolce & Gabbana-garbed Jolie and her scruffy-sexy man were two of the last celebs to arrive, so they had to wait in the back for a commercial break to take their seats.
Comment on this Article

So, what did they do while they waited? The lovebirds whispered, laughed and then, like a couple of teenagers, they began kissing. And I'm not talking about a sweet peck or two between parents. It was a full-on make-out session!

As one of my coworkers said, "I want to make out with them!"

Another thing you didn't see? Whenever the cameras stopped rolling for a commercial break, the pair's table was immediately swarmed with boldfaced names and Industry executives.

Queen Latifah was one of the first to stop by to say hello. I also caught Hairspray director Adam Shankman chatting them up, as did Julian Schnabel, director of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

[Source]

No comments: