Friday, February 22, 2008

Janet Jackson to Marry



Janet Jackson is set to marry long-term boyfriend Jermaine Dupri.

The 'Together Again' singer - who has been dating record producer Jermaine since 2002 - is planning an intimate wedding ceremony for later this year.

A source close to the singer told the New York Post newspaper: "Janet is preparing for her private nuptials at the moment."

However, Janet recently revealed she thinks she might be "jinxed" when it comes to marriage after going through two bitter divorce battles.

She said: "After two divorces, I thought I was jinxed. Maybe marriage isn't for me? Maybe it's my fault it never works. I was always faithful. I always tried to give of myself. I was very loyal. But maybe I'm the problem. I think I'm to blame."

The 41-year-old singer - who was previously married to Rene Elizondo and James DeBarge - added: "Getting divorced was so awful, and I'm really tired of being hurt all the time."

[Source]

No comments: