Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mel B Bitchy Confession



Mel B admits she used to be a "b***h" to Geri Halliwell.

The Spice Girl was tough on her bandmate during the group's 90s heyday, but claims their reunion tour has made their friendship much stronger.

She said: "If Geri gets her dancing wrong now I tell her. But in the old days I may have done it in a b***hy way, but it's much more sisterly now. I want her to look fantastic and get it right.

"Everybody knows that Geri and I have had our problems in the past, but having time apart and then coming back together has been incredibly healing. We have a real bond and, amazingly, our daughters, Angel and Bluebell, are completely fascinated by each other."

Mother-of-two Mel also revealed Geri inspired her to appear on hit US TV show 'Dancing With The Stars'.

Mel, who finished second in the competition, added to Grazia magazine: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right behind me, telling me to go for it and knock everybody dead."

[Source]

No comments: