Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sheryl Crow's rehab wish



Sheryl Crow wants to go to rehab because she thinks it will be good for her career.

The 46-year-old singer - who has just released her sixth album 'Detours' - is desperate to duet with "hot" Amy Winehouse, who picked up five Grammy Awards last week while being treated for her drugs addiction.

Speaking at an intimate show in London, she said: "I want to collaborate with Amy because she's really hot and cool right now.

"I know one song 'Rehab' was very popular particularly because a lot of young people are in rehab as well. In fact I'm thinking about going. It looks like loads of fun and I know my career will benefit from it."

Meanwhile, Sheryl - who adopted nine-month-old son Wyatt last year - has revealed her breast cancer battle in 2006 made her want to become a mother.

The star, who split from cyclist Lance Armstrong in February 2006, explained: "I began the adoption process right after I finished my treatment. Wyatt came in May last year. I have always felt like I was meant to be a mom, but I had kept it from happening because I had believed that you are supposed to look for a family with a mom and a dad."

[Source]

No comments: