Monday, March 31, 2008

Jennifer Lopez's pining for pregnancy



Jennifer Lopez misses being pregnant.

The Latino star - who recently gave birth to twins Max and Emme, her first children with husband Marc Anthony - enjoyed the connection she felt with her children while they were inside her.

She said: "I miss feeling them inside me. It's funny, when their little umbilical cords fell off I cried. That was the last attachment we had where it was just us."

Jennifer, 38, also insists she has never experienced love like the love she feels for her son and daughter.

She added in a magazine interview: "It's not until you experience it yourself that you can put it into your own words. Your heart is connected to them. It feels like there's a string from my chest to theirs."

Earlier this week, Jennifer vowed to ease up on her work commitments because motherhood is the biggest priority in her life now.

She said: "I've been very career-orientated my whole life, but all of a sudden it's been like, whoosh! I want to do everything for them."

No comments: