Thursday, June 19, 2008

Charlie Sheen Apologizes for Curse-Filled Voicemail to Denise Richards




Charlie Sheen is apologizing for a three-year-old voicemail that ex Denise Richards made public.

The voicemail included a curse-filled rant from Sheen calling Richards – the mother of their two young daughters Sam, 4, and Lola, 3 – a "f--king c--t" and a "f--king n----r."

In response, the Two and a Half Men star said in a statement released Wednesday, "I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended; especially to Tony Todd, an African-American, who was my best man at my first two weddings."

Sheen added, however, that "three and one-half years later, the reasons that caused the anger and frustration displayed on that voice mail continue to be manifested on a daily basis" because "my children did not show up today for a custodial visit without explanation."

Sheen – who wed Brooke Mueller last month – has been in a bitter public feud with Richards since they split in 2006. She recently revealed that he gave their daughters necklaces before asking for them back.

Source

No comments: