Friday, June 20, 2008

Megan Fox: Will Anybody Care When I Kiss Shia?




Amid the bigger, better and louder explosions that will be detonated in her upcoming movie sequel Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Megan Fox isn't sure audiences will care about any of the quiet moments – like when she and Shia LaBeouf get to lock lips.

"As big as the first movie was, this is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions and acrobatic stunts," Fox, 21, tells MTV.

"Shia and I make out a little bit; I don't know if anyone wants to see that." To bolster the chances that they might, Fox says, "We've been having script meetings, and we've been reworking the script, because they wrote it fast because of the writer's strike." While the Autobots battle the Decepticons, Fox plays Mikaela, and LaBeouf plays Sam; the sequel to last summer's blockbuster (which was simply titled Transformers), is due for release a year from now.

"We've just been going through and trying to do some character stuff for Shia and myself in the middle of this crazy world that they're in, "she says of the script sessions. "I can tell you that we're on locations in some really exotic places."

The result, she promises, will "be a badass movie. It's just going to be a popcorn-visual-spectacle, summer film." As for guidance from her director, Michael Bay: "His main note to me is just to look hot," reveals Fox, "so I try my best."

No comments: