Thursday, July 03, 2008

Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively: I’m not Paris Hilton and I don’t like sex tapes



Hollywood newcomer and current Vanity Fair and Seventeen cover girl Blake Lively is having the year of her life.

A hit show, a steamy romance with her Gossip Girl costar, Penn Badgley, late night TV appearances, starring movie roles—it seems the girl’s got it all. Except that she’s frustratingly being mistaken for another spoiled blonde: Paris Hilton. "Since I have a dog and blond hair, that must mean we're alike.

It's a dumb thing to say. I don't think that makes us similar," says Lively. "I don't know her, but I don't like being compared to anyone by somebody who doesn't know me. I'm my own person. I don't go to clubs, I don't party, I don't dance on tables and I don't like sex tapes."

Does this mean she doesn’t watch sex tapes or she doesn’t like starring in them? Because you know who does? Her Gossip Girl likeness, Serena van der Woodsen, a tall, blonde, promiscuous socialite whose scandalous sex tape rocked the season finale.

Can Blake break her typecasting rut with starring role in the upcoming sequel to The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? Aw, we sure hope so, it’s rough being a young starlet. [NY Post]

Photo

Source

No comments: