Saturday, July 05, 2008

Halle Berry's Post Pregnancy Bikini Body!








After 4 months of giving birth to baby Nahla Ariela, Halle Berry looks fabulous back in a bikini… there’s still some baby weight to shred. This photo shoot will promote Halle’s own perfume.

Halle Berry films the commercial for her debut fragrance in collaboration with perfume giant Coty in Hawaii on Thursday. The 41-year-old actress kept it classy in a sheer sun dress but underneath, super sexy in a white bikini.

"For years I've created my own personal scent by mixing fragrances at home. I am passionate about this project as I've always wanted hands-on experience in creating a fragrance that is a true representation of me," Halle has said. "Selecting a fragrance is a very personal choice and I am delighted to have this opportunity to express myself in a creative new way working with Coty."

Photos and Source

No comments: