Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jackass star Steve-O: I'm back in the looney bin


He says drugs are responsible for his mental state

Jackass star Steve-O is in a psychiatric ward following his stint in rehab.

The comedian, 42, has been transferred to the Cedars Sinai Hospital in LA.

‘I can best describe the depression that led me to check into this looney bin as a feeling of uselessness,’ he writes on his online blog.

‘I've stayed clean for four months now, but, judging by the depression that brought me to this nut house, I need to do much more in the way of
being useful.’

Steve-O, real name Stephen Glover, says he's been affected mentally by his persistent drug use.

‘I did so much cocaine, Ketamine, PCP, nitrous oxide and all sorts of other drugs that, quite simply, my brain is f**ked up,’ he says.

‘The medication that is prescribed to me doesn’t do the trick every day.

'I frequently suffer from horrible mood swings and depression.'

Photo and Source

No comments: