Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jessica Alba: I turn into Satan if I don't eat


Fantastic Four actress says being a mum means she needs loads of energy

Jessica Alba has admitted she becomes grouchy and irritable when she’s hungry – but she says it's only because she needs all the energy she can get now she's a mum.

‘I used to be a just a coffee for breakfast, yogurt for lunch girl,’ she says. ‘Now I have to have something every couple of hours. I turn into Satan if I don't eat.’

Jess, 27, gave birth to Honor Marie Warren last month. And she and husband Cash Warren, 31, are already worrying about how to raise their daughter.

‘Kids' personalities have so much to do with the parents and their mentality,’ Jessica tells S Magazine. ‘If you're paranoid and uptight and won't let your child cross the street, they're going to take on that anxiety.

‘If you're a little more laid-back and make your kids responsible for their actions, you'll probably have an easier time with them. I guess I'll find out.’

Photo

Source

No comments: