Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kim Cattrall: I've no desire to look like I'm 20


Kim Cattrall is happy with the way she looks

Sex And The City star says she doesn’t want to end up looking like The Joker

Kim Cattrall has vowed never to have plastic surgery – because she thinks she’d become unrecognisable.

At 51, the Sex And The City star insists she’s not bothered at losing her looks.

‘I had a great time in my youth and I still feel youthful. But I’ve no desire to look as though I’m in my 20s,’ Kim, who played Samantha in the hit US show, tells the Daily Express.

‘I don’t think I’d try plastic surgery. I’d be too frightened I’d end up not looking like myself. I don’t want to look in the mirror and see The Joker from Batman staring back at me!’

Photo and Source


It's ok Kim you can stop looking at the photo's of the Jocelyn Wildenstein otherwise known as cat woman. I don't blame you if your a little bit afraid of not looking like yourself. However, on the up and up. You look great anyways their is nothing wrong with aging that's just apart of life.
Lepaparazzi~

No comments: