Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lauren Conrad Googles Her Dates



The Hill’s star Lauren Conrad puts the internet to good use checking out potential dates on google before committing.

“Yeah, all of them!” she told the PopSugar network. “But I don’t believe everything I read though. I Google pictures to see ex-girlfriends and stuff.”

Conrad split from longtime boyfriend Jason Wahler in 2006 and has been swinging single with Hills co-stars Lo Bosworth and Audrina Patridge ever since.

“I have really gotten a chance to see who my true friends are and who is going to be there for me, you know, no matter what?” she tells the website. “Like [Lo] is one of my best friends from high school, and [Audrina] obviously has always been there for me.”

The 22-year-old also admitted that celebrity crushes George Clooney and Brad Pitt are “getting better with age.”

The fourth season of The Hills premieres in August.

Photo and Source

No comments: