Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lauren Conrad: “I’m Not a Tortured Soul”



The Hills Lauren Conrad says there’s more to her than tears and anger.

“I know I look tortured...I’m not a tortured soul,” she tells the September issue of CosmoGirl.

“But, it’s a TV show and you don’t see all sides of people,” the reality star adds.

“The Hills is meant to be a dramatic show about relationships,” Conrad said. “It’s not about me being a designer. No one wants to see me working at the factory on my collection, or me and Lo [Bosworth] having a dance party in our pajamas.”

However, Conrad isn’t so easygoing about all of the aspects that come with fame.

“Can you imagine being 22 and having your parents know everything about you?” she asks the magazine.

“Literally, my mom can go on the Internet and find out where I went last night, who I was with. I mean, there are no secrets!”

Conrad’s clothing line was recently dropped from L.A. boutique Kitson because, they say, she did not promote it enough.

Photo and Source

No comments: