Friday, July 11, 2008

Peter Andre: I don't kiss Jordan when she has cold sores


Singer keeps his distance when his wife is rundown

Peter Andre refuses to smooch with his wife Jordan when she's suffering from cold sores.

The singer, 35, worries he might catch one himself if he goes near her.

‘My wife was pictured last week with some cold sores around her mouth,’ he writes in his New! diary.

‘People tend to suffer those when they’re run down and, as Kate’s been working really hard lately – what with the house move and all her work commitments – it’s no surprise.

‘I must admit I avoid kissing her when she has a bout of cold sores, and I give her a kiss on the nose instead.’

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus and are spread by kissing someone who has one.

Photo and Source

No comments: