Thursday, August 28, 2008

Caremen Electra: There moments when I am so that little girl from Ohio



Carmen Electra claims she has a "shy" side.

The former 'Baywatch' actress - whose real name is Tara Patrick - says despite her raunchy on-screen persona, she is very reserved in real life.

She said: "Tara is more shy. Tara is more easily intimidated. She's that side of me that was afraid of rejection, that was afraid to take a chance, and step up and have someone say, 'No, you don't get the role.'

"I do still have that side of me - that soft, sensitive side - and I think that Carmen is the more aggressive part of me. There are moments when I am so that little girl from Cincinnati, Ohio, and I cry and I'm just like everybody else. You know, I have all the same feelings that everyone else has."

Carmen - who can soon be seen in spoof film 'Disaster Movie' - also revealed she has always had a humorous side and relishes the chance to show it off in comedies.

She added to Parade.com: "I really get a kick out of spoof movies. For me, it's a chance to show people that I have a sense of humour and don't take myself too seriously.

"A lot of times I was the class clown in school. I've always been that way. If you can't make fun of yourself, if you take yourself too seriously, then you spend your life worrying all the time."

Photo

Source

No comments: