Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hugh Hefner's girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson doesn't like nudity in magazines



Hugh Hefner's girlfriend doesn't like nudity in magazines.

Kendra Wilkinson, who is one of three girls living in the Playboy mansion with Hugh, finds it sexier when women cover their "special areas".

She said: "My personal opinion about nudity in magazines is that I really don't like it. I'm serious. I love, love, love Playboy, but to tell you the truth, I find it sexier when girls keep things on, so that it's more of a tease than showing everything. I like teases. I like it when girls wear little things that cover up those special areas. I think it's sexier.

"It's funny, but I was never attracted to the fully nude look. When I pose, I like something to play with, something to hide behind. Of course, I have posed nude."

Kendra, who met Hugh at a party where she was naked apart from body paint, also confessed she doesn't like stripping off for photo shoots.

The 23-year-old blonde beauty added: "I'm getting to a point where I don't like to pose nude anymore. Believe it or not, I'm a bit more self-conscious now.

"We just got finished shooting a new pictorial for Playboy, and the photographer we worked with was way into the fully nude thing. He's like the best photographer, but he's really aggressive about the nudity. It's all nude, nude, nude. And I was like, no."

Photo

Source

No comments: