Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jessica Simpson: Abuse confession


Singer makes confession as she talks about album

Jessica Simpson has revealed a song on her album is based on her own experience of abuse.

The singer made the admission when talking about her forthcoming country record, Do You Know.

But the 28-year-old refused to reveal the details.

'I have definitely experienced abuse in a way that I would tell people to take their heart and run,' she reveals.

But Jessica is determined to stick up for herself.

‘So many people want to bring me down, and I can’t wait to prove them wrong,’ she tells Elle.

‘If [people] believe what they read about me, they automatically persecute and torment me.’

Jessica is currently dating American football star Tony Romo, 28.

Photo

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her abuse was HS girls bullying her about her big chest.
Our abuse is having to put up with her shoved down our throats.
Her singing and show is shitashous.
Tony Romo is as big an idiot as she is.