Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jessica Simpson's song 'Do You Know' claims she had secret lovers



Jessica Simpson claims she has had "secret lovers".

The singer - who has dated a string of male celebrities including John Mayer and Tony Romo, and is divorced from Nick Lachey - admits there are tracks on her debut country album 'Do You Know' which refer to her illicit love affairs.

She said: "There are guys that people don't know that I've been in love with. I've had secret lovers."

Jessica recently claimed she has been abused in the past, during a candid interview with America's Elle magazine.

When she was asked if she had ever been physically abused, she said: "I don't want to talk about it, but I have definitely experienced abuse in a way that I would tell people to take their heart and run."

The singer has previously revealed she was viciously bullied while at school, with those responsible even attacking her home.

She said: "I would walk down the school halls and hear people talking about me. Some of them would throw toilet paper at my house or throw eggs at my door.

"They would also write things on the sidewalk in permanent marker. They really hated me."

Photo

Source

No comments: