Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Katie Holmes: I've always been pretty clumsy


Actress says she's always been pretty clumsy

Katie Holmes admits she always makes a fool of herself in public.

The actress says she's never been glamorous, despite frequent appearances on the red carpet.

‘I can’t deny it. I am who I am,’ she says.

‘I’m not a smooth type of girl, I run into things, I trip, I spill food, I say stupid things, I really don’t have it all together.

'But I’m working on it, I really am!’

And Katie, who is married to actor Tom Cruise, 46, says she wasn't popular at her all-girls school because she looked out of place.

‘I was very tall, gawky and skinny,’ she tells OK! ‘I really focused on my school studies.

'In hindsight I think we missed out socially. We came out of school and it was suddenly: “Oh, my God! Boys!"'

Tom and Katie, 29, are parents to daughter Suri, 2.

Photo and Source

No comments: