Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lindsay Lohan branded her dad a 'public embarrassment and a bully'



Lindsay Lohan branded her father Michael a "public embarrassment and a bully".

The 'Mean Girls' actress
is furious her dad accused her girlfriend Samantha Ronson of using her to raise her profile, and insists it is Michael who is "addicted to fame".

She wrote in a MySpace blog: "If you have something to say to me, say it to my face - that's what I have believed my whole life - don't be a coward and say it to others first, let alone to all the media in the world.

"It really hurts, because I have tried - after all that my mother and siblings have gone through, I really tried to make things work - for the hope of having a father again and wanting things to change - even though people have said, some people will forever remain the same.

"He has become a public embarrassment and a bully - to my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (it's obvious who that is).

"His recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an ADDICTION THAT HE HAS - FAME. If he really cared about me and my life, then he would learn to respect my wishes by staying out of it. Samantha has not and would never sell me out. Nor has my mother, who is wonderful."

Samantha also wrote a blog entry about the incident, insisting she is being "used" in Michael's desperate attempt to boost his profile.

She said: "I really don't want to say anything because I feel like he wins - he, being the man who is so desperate for attention that he goes to the media whenever possible - I know I am being used, I am just a pawn - easy to sacrifice in order to feed his addiction. I was angry when I first read his attack on me, but I believe that actions speak louder than words. So now I just pity him."

Photo and Source

No comments: