Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's grandfather dies



Lindsay Lohan's grandfather died thursday. (28.08.08)

The 'Mean Girls' star's father Michael confirmed the death of his dad Richard - who had been suffering from terminal colon cancer - but revealed he is unsure whether the 23-year-old actress will attend the funeral following the pair's public war of words.

Michael told America's OK! magazine: "My father just, literally, died in my arms. I notified all my kids and my lawyer notified my ex-wife Dina's attorney. Let's see if she has the decency and respect to bring my kids to the wake and funeral.

"THIS will show her true colours! Thus, not even a call. But that's par for the course with Dina! She didn't even send a card or visit when he was sick."

Michael - who accused Lindsay's girlfriend Samantha Ronson of using his daughter earlier this week - also revealed he is planning to star in a TV special.

The show will document how Michael's stinging attack on Samantha was orchestrated by Dina.

He said: "I'm going to do a one-hour special. Everyone is going to hear everything for themselves. They're going to hear everything Dina has to say. I have it all on tape - all recorded, time and date-stamped.

"You will hear it all. I have 101 text messages between Lindsay and I, and I have about 60 tape recordings of Dina. These lies have to stop. She can't say all these things to me and when I try to address it, deny everything. Dina's a hypocrite and I'm tired of it."

IVideo News Network: Entertainment

No comments: