Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sarah Michelle Gellar's Spanish lessons



Sarah Michelle Gellar is learning Spanish by watching dubbed repeats of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'.

The 31-year-old blonde actress - who played the deadly slayer in the hit US TV show from 1997 to 2003 - claims the unique language practice is working for her.

She is quoted as saying: "That's actually how I learn some of my Spanish, by watching the 'Buffy' reruns which are dubbed in Spanish.

"I can understand Spanish really well, but I have trouble communicating. I don't know how to structure the sentences. So I found that by watching stuff that I knew it's an easier way to work on the language."

Sarah Michelle jokingly added: "I sound pretty good on the show in Spanish, I have to say!"

Since leaving 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', Sarah Michelle has starred in movies including 'The Grudge', 'Suburban Girl' and 'Southland Tales'.

Photo

IVideo News: Entertainment

No comments: