Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Solange Knowles: Stop comparing me to Beyonce



Solange Knowles says she will "go crazy like Britney" if people keep comparing her to her sister.

The 22-year-old younger sibling of R'n'B superstar Beyonce Knowles says she has to joke about comparisons to her sister or it will lead to problems.

She said: "I get asked about Beyonce all the time but I try and make fun of it.

"Sometimes I say she's not my sister. Other times I say I've stuffed her in my suitcase and sent it to Dubai.

"I have to have fun with it or I'll turn into Britney - shave my head and go totally crazy."

Solange - who has just released her debut single, 'I Decided' - also revealed Americans think she is "nutty" because of her forthright attitude.

She added to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "I get a lot of wrinkled noses because of how outspoken I am.

"Probably not in the UK because women here tend to be pretty frank and have a dry sense of humour but back home they're scared of me for some reason and think I'm a little nutty."

Photo

Source

No comments: