Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zac Efron wants to star in a 'Grease ' remake



Zac Efron wants to star in a 'Grease' remake.

The 'High School Musical' heartthrob admits he would love to step into John Travolta's shoes as gang leader Danny Zuko in the musical movie, but only with the legendary actor's consent.


Zac - who appeared alongside John in the recent film version of hit musical 'Hairspray' - said: "If John was involved I'd do it. But without his consent there's no way I could ever attempt a role like that. That's too hard, he's just too cool. He's a stud!"

The 20-year-old actor also revealed he is happy to star in more musicals after the success of his Disney movie franchise, and is convinced Hollywood will continue making all-singing, all-dancing films.

Zac added: "I love musicals! I've noticed that various movie studios want to get involved with making musicals and I think it's great. They're making a comeback and so I think there should be more in the pipeline. Any time there's a musical, I'm up for being on board. It's fun."

Photo

Source

No comments: