Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cheryl Cole revealed Simon Cowell thought she was a pushover!


Girls Aloud star had to toughen up for The X Factor

Cheryl Cole has revealed Simon Cowell thought she was a pushover when she first started on The X Factor.

The Girls Aloud star, who replaced judge Sharon Osbourne, 55, admits she was too weak in the beginning.

‘I was saying yes to tone deaf people for about four hours on the first day,’ she tells Radio 1. 'And I was trying to make people feel more comfortable.

‘It got to the point where Simon said “you're making yourself look silly. You need to be honest, don't patronise people, just be honest”.

‘I felt a bit out of my depth at first. I was terrified and definitely had reservations, but once I got into it I loved it.’

Meanwhile, Cheryl, 25, wants to buy her home football team Newcastle United following owner Mike Ashley's decision to sell the club.

But she reckons she needs bandmates Sarah Harding, 26, Nadine Coyle, 23, Nicola Roberts, 22, and Kimberley Walsh, 26, to contribute.

'I'm doing everything I can think of,' she says.

Photo and Source

No comments: