Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gloria Estefan: Gave Madonna two tips on pregnancy



Gloria Estefan has revealed that she and Madonna share a strong maternal instinct.

The Latin singer was seriously injured in a bus crash in 1990 and feared she would be left infertile, but she went on to have daughter Emily, 13, and was happy to share her secrets to conceiving with Madge.

‘Madonna was over to dinner and all we talked about was babies,’ she says. ‘My baby, the problems I’d had conceiving after breaking my back, the baby she wanted at 37.

'So I gave her 2 tips. One, have a pain-killing epidural injection. Two, if you want to help nature, get your legs in the air!’

Gloria, 50, who also has a son Nayib, 28, adds that making love with husband Emilio Estefan, 55, after suffering such traumatic injuries was difficult.

‘The first time Emilio and I had sex after the accident was such a strange feeling,’ she tells the Daily Mail. ‘It all felt very alien. My body wasn’t my own any more.’

Photo and Source

No comments: