Thursday, September 11, 2008

Harry Judd's Lohan snub




Lindsay Lohan blanked Harry Judd just days after introducing him as her boyfriend.

The actress appeared alongside Harry's band McFly in 'Just My Luck' and enjoyed a brief romance with the drummer, but Harry couldn't sustain her interest for more than a few days.

He said: "When we were working on the film, I went to a club with Lindsay. She introduced me as her boyfriend then told me to kiss her. A couple of nights later I saw her at a party and she blanked me.

"That lifestyle is pretty fake. I can't imagine any of us getting caught up in it."

The band also hit out at shallow celebrities - but admit they do have a few extravagances.

Singer Danny Jones added to Top of the Pops magazine: "We're not larging it like Girls Aloud - we just hang out in our gardens, cooking barbecues and chilling out.

"I guess me and Dougie are the most bling members of the band. We've got a seven-seater hot tub in our garden and flat-screen TVs too. But we're not too extravagent."

Lindsay is now engaged to DJ Samantha Ronson.

Source

No comments: