Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jennifer Aniston is happy to be single


Photo: Celeb Utopia

Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports that she is devastated after her recent split with singer John Mayer and insisted she is happy to move on.Aniston and Mayer started seeing each other in April, but broke up in August. Mayer has since reportedly moved on and reunited with former girlfriend Maria Marin, a Spanish waitress.

However, Aniston is keen to show the public that she is content with life as a single woman, and claims she doesn’t mind the media interest in her love life, reports contactmusic.com.

“I’ve been dealing with it (media speculation) for years and it still feels odd. But I’m grateful that the public is still interested in my life and my movies and I hope that I can justify their interest. People are so kind, ultimately. And I’m happy, so don’t worry about me,” Aniston told a British magazine.

Source

No comments: