Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kate Hudson and ex-husband basically still live together



Kate Hudson has revealed that she still has a really close relationship with her ex-husband Chris Robinson.

The actress, 29, filed for divorce from The Black Crowes musician in 2006 after almost 6 years of marriage.

But they’ve maintained a strong friendship for the sake of their son Ryder, 4.

‘We're still basically living together!’ Kate tells Cosmopolitan. ‘I mean, obviously, nothing's perfect, but I could never look at [our divorce] as a mistake. If anything, it’s the best thing that ever happened to us.’

Kate, who met Chris, 41, when they both appeared in US sketch show The Kids In The Hall, has talked about how they try to keep life as normal as possible for Ryder.

‘I married Chris, I had a baby with Chris, Chris will be in my life for the rest of my life,’ she told W earlier this year.

‘No matter what is going on in my life relationship-wise, Chris takes absolute precedence. It's important for Ryder to hear me say how wonderful Chris is and how much Chris misses him.’

Photo and Source

No comments: