Friday, September 26, 2008

Megan Fox: I hate Disney for making Vanessa Hudgens apologise for nude photo




Transformers actress says studio should let teen stars make their own mistakes

Megan Fox has hit out at Disney for insisting their teen stars maintain their clean-cut image outside of work.

The Transformers star was particularly upset that Vanessa Hudgens, 19, had to make a statement after nude snaps of her were leaked online.

'They take these little girls...teach them how to sing and dance, and make them wear belly shirts, but they won't allow them to be their own people,' she tells US GQ.

'It makes me very sick.

'I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s 
like, Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone … sold 
for money… You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, 
but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney 
for making her do that.'

Megan, 22, is currently filming Transformers sequel Rise Of The Fallen.

Source

No comments: