Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Nicole Scherzinger smitten with boyfriend of nine months



Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger is clearly smitten with her boyfriend of nine months, British Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, 23.

The racing driver is a real romantic and knows how to impress a lady.

'He wrote a song for me and played it on the guitar,' Nicole reveals, blushing.

She has repaid the compliment by dedicating new album track I Think I’m In Love to her man.

The devoted couple just wish they could escape the attention of the paparazzi.

'It bothers me because I didn’t get into the industry for that,' says the 30-year-old. 'You just have to realise that it’s a part of what you do and embrace it and make sure you’re poised to represent yourself the best way that you can.'

Unfounded tabloid rumours about the state of their relationship also have to be brushed off.

'We just try to stay out of it all and keep to ourselves,' Nicole tells Now. 'We don’t read it. We used to read that stuff and then we’d get scared and ask each other: "Did we break up yesterday? I didn’t know."

‘"Did you break up with me?" "No, did you break up with me?" "Oh, great – then we’re still together." It’s hard enough to have a relationship in this industry without having the press involved, too.'

Photo and Source

No comments: