Monday, September 08, 2008

Rihanna: I sometimes only eat once or twice a day



Rihanna has revealed that she's very strict about what she eats.

'Carbs are the enemy but if I go 3 days without them, I start getting weak. I sometimes only eat once or twice a day,' she admits.

Although only a tiny size 6-8, the singer says she still has insecurities about her body.

'My legs – I'm insecure about them. Everyone wants to have slim, perfectly toned legs and I'm the same,' she tells Fabulous.

'Being slim makes me feel better about myself. It boosts my self-esteem.'

And the 20-year-old says she hasn't ruled out the possibility of cosmetic surgery in the future.

'If my breasts started to drop, I might not like that,' she says.

'But for the next 20-25 years I'm going to stay as natural as possible.'

Photo and Source

No comments: