Thursday, September 04, 2008

Scary Spice Mel B: Comes to New York Fashion Week Spring 2009




Scary Spice Mel B, 33, is to come at New York Fashion Week Spring 2009 presenting Ultimo underwear.

Melanie Brown signed up as the new face and body of the lingerie brand Ultimo in April 2008. She will show their new line along with designers Philip Lim, DKNY, Diesel Black Gold, Herve Leger, Betsey Johnson, Ralph Lauren and Rock & Republic next Tuesday.

Michelle Mone created Ultimo, that is the very first British lingerie model house to show theirs collection at New York Fashion Week, and Michelle is one of the few Scottish designers to have their linen grace its catwalks.

Mel B said:

I am thrilled to be representing Ultimo at New York Fashion Week. I’m so passionate about Ultimo’s designs and I can’t wait for the crowd’s reaction to what Michelle and the team will be sending down the runway.”

Michelle said:

I could not believe it when I received the phone call from New York; I honestly thought it was a wind up! You don’t get much bigger than New York Fashion Week.

"To be showing in one of the most prominent fashion cities in the world, alongside such well-established designers, is just phenomenal. It will be a huge honour and a fantastic opportunity for us to shine under the international spotlight, and to establish Ultimo on a global level. I’m also delighted to be joined by Mel B, who is an amazing ambassador for Ultimo.”

Photos and Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for publishing my post about Mel B!

I hope you will find more interesting news at MillionLooks

:)